Hey everyone
I am sitting here with Joel and Alex at Simcoe.
Yesterday was a weird day, I did stuff I didnt think I'd be able to do, thanks to some great friends. Also I got a new phone XDDD
[Joel]askjlgkahg mdsagwe O:EJ [/Joel]
[Alex]OH MA GAWD THIS R()X()RZ [/Alex]
Yeah, but I am off to back working. The cheese masters are demanding my quota be upgraded from 5 an hour to purple
I am sitting here with Joel and Alex at Simcoe.
Yesterday was a weird day, I did stuff I didnt think I'd be able to do, thanks to some great friends. Also I got a new phone XDDD
[Joel]askjlgkahg mdsagwe O:EJ [/Joel]
[Alex]OH MA GAWD THIS R()X()RZ [/Alex]
Yeah, but I am off to back working. The cheese masters are demanding my quota be upgraded from 5 an hour to purple
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home