OMFG!!!!
Alright, if I made you update Joel, then I will update too.
Today Joel and I sang Mars Volta's "Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)" In Math class ... again. So far everything is cool. I am getting more comfortable with that "thing" from my last post. For those who know what it is, they know. For those who dont, then lets keep it that way.
Now for my randomness of the update : 17 umbrellas sitting on a unicorns batterypowered horn whilst eating tea and crumpets laces with purple flavoured plastic
Alright, if I made you update Joel, then I will update too.
Today Joel and I sang Mars Volta's "Roulette Dares (The Haunt Of)" In Math class ... again. So far everything is cool. I am getting more comfortable with that "thing" from my last post. For those who know what it is, they know. For those who dont, then lets keep it that way.
Now for my randomness of the update : 17 umbrellas sitting on a unicorns batterypowered horn whilst eating tea and crumpets laces with purple flavoured plastic
2 Comments:
WTF!? XD
Nice randomness update
-Joel
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home