RANDoM NySS
Alright, I felt like blogging my day, so I am. I am pretty comfortable with the "Thing" now. I bought some firecrackers off of "Tricky the Clown" today, and him and I lit a bottlerocket off later at night. I drew a random character in Math today, im getting a bit better at hairstyles, but I still suck at well ... most everything else. Robotics was late, didnt get home til like 10:15 ... actually, thinking about it ... it was early! Exams are on Friday, so I am screwed, time to cram like crazy!!!
OH BEFORE I FORGET
Update on the drought of the moustaches, it seems they were merely practical joking and the flabberghasted piglet is going to be alright XDDDDD There was even more rejoycing
Alright, I felt like blogging my day, so I am. I am pretty comfortable with the "Thing" now. I bought some firecrackers off of "Tricky the Clown" today, and him and I lit a bottlerocket off later at night. I drew a random character in Math today, im getting a bit better at hairstyles, but I still suck at well ... most everything else. Robotics was late, didnt get home til like 10:15 ... actually, thinking about it ... it was early! Exams are on Friday, so I am screwed, time to cram like crazy!!!
OH BEFORE I FORGET
Update on the drought of the moustaches, it seems they were merely practical joking and the flabberghasted piglet is going to be alright XDDDDD There was even more rejoycing
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home