OMFGGGGNESSNESS
Alright ... I havent updated in a few days ... so here it is. Life is a bitch, plain and simple, its true so everyone should learn to live with it. In the game of love there are no rules, what appears to be isn't, and often things which seem to not exist are just hidden.
I had robotics yesturday, it was fun we just went to Lakebreeze and set up the field. Fluffy came and I ate 10 slices of pizza omgfa,fnaksf!!!
At night a bunch of us decided to go to a movie as we were planning earlier. It was supposed to be : Me, Lindsay, Beckett, Loretta, Joel, Stu, Andy and Chris S. and possibly Corfield ... Stu, Andy and Chris told Joel to go to the wrong theatre and they went their too (Sorry Joel <33) But it was still fun, they went to Fairview but screw them ('sept Joel) We had massive amounts of fun. After we went to see Underworld Evolution in the Falls, Beckett took us to Clifton Hill. We went into Great Canadian Midway and Lindsay and I played ITG, I did Summer -Speedy Mix- on hard XDDDD ... so what if I only got 6%. Then after we drove around and we went and got some food at Wendy's. Then we drove Loretta home and took the "Scenic" route home. I got home at 2 and got yelled at for being late, then just sat on the comp for a while.
Today I got a haircut and I had robotics again, It wasnt as fun since no one was there but w/e
Now I sit here at 11:24 telling you about whats happened over the last 2 days.
Pickled spiderman wearing a speakerbox coffeemug, smashing the microscope on a poster of itself.
Alright ... I havent updated in a few days ... so here it is. Life is a bitch, plain and simple, its true so everyone should learn to live with it. In the game of love there are no rules, what appears to be isn't, and often things which seem to not exist are just hidden.
I had robotics yesturday, it was fun we just went to Lakebreeze and set up the field. Fluffy came and I ate 10 slices of pizza omgfa,fnaksf!!!
At night a bunch of us decided to go to a movie as we were planning earlier. It was supposed to be : Me, Lindsay, Beckett, Loretta, Joel, Stu, Andy and Chris S. and possibly Corfield ... Stu, Andy and Chris told Joel to go to the wrong theatre and they went their too (Sorry Joel <33) But it was still fun, they went to Fairview but screw them ('sept Joel) We had massive amounts of fun. After we went to see Underworld Evolution in the Falls, Beckett took us to Clifton Hill. We went into Great Canadian Midway and Lindsay and I played ITG, I did Summer -Speedy Mix- on hard XDDDD ... so what if I only got 6%. Then after we drove around and we went and got some food at Wendy's. Then we drove Loretta home and took the "Scenic" route home. I got home at 2 and got yelled at for being late, then just sat on the comp for a while.
Today I got a haircut and I had robotics again, It wasnt as fun since no one was there but w/e
Now I sit here at 11:24 telling you about whats happened over the last 2 days.
Pickled spiderman wearing a speakerbox coffeemug, smashing the microscope on a poster of itself.
2 Comments:
LOLOMOVIES
HARHAR. I;ve been forced to comment :B!
Sounds like you had funn. Niagara Falls is so fun. <3 my cousin lives there so I get to go there a lot ^o^ anyways yeah. funfun :'D -runs away-
it better work this time D':
-Kitsune
Post a Comment
<< Home